HHRA are pleased to arrange a selection of events during the year to raise funds for projects which assist with road safety for riders.
Please note that although our events are open to members and non members, priority will be given to HHRA members.
We are currently reviewing all events to ensure we can follow COVID Safe guidelines.
If you have an idea or an event you think we should run or would like to help out at any of our events – please do not hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com
SIDE SADDLE CLINIC with JO STRANGE (Side Saddle Association A and RWYM accredited coach)
Sunday 11th October 2020 – 1st session at 11.30am, 2nd session at 1.30pm
At Saddlecombe Stud, Hurst Lane, Headley, KT18 6DY
· 30mn tack fitting, use of side saddles include, 60mn riding session
· Groups will be allocated depending on size of riders/horses due to saddles availability
· Max 3 in a group – numbers are strictly limited – no spectators allowed
· £45 pp to be paid in advance by BACS (Ref: Side Saddle) to:
Headley Heath Riders Association, bank acct: 30473197, sort code: 20-29-90
· Some parking available or easy hack from Headley
· Covid 19 and ‘Track and Trace’ measures in place
Please contact Chris for further information and to book your place:
07500 333566 / firstname.lastname@example.org